Join Our Team
Current Employment Opportunities
General Labour – Evening Shift
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Washing baskets
– Labeling boxes
– Deracking fish
– Washing fish
– Racking fish
– General cleanup
The right candidate must:
– Be able to speak and read English
– Be able to lift boxes up to 20 lbs
– Be available on weekends
– Be flexible, as start times can change
– AFTERNOON / EVENING SHIFT ONLY
Please apply in person Monday – Friday until 3:00pm
No Phone calls or Emails.
Pacific Salmon Industries / Scanner Enterprises
8305 128th Street, Surrey BC
Walk around the right hand side of the building. Walk through the gate to the back of the building. Come into the plant office, underneath the sun deck.
* Please be careful for forklifts & trucks *
*** The shifts can range from 8 – 10 hours, 5 – 6 days/week.
Afternoon/Night Shift starting wage: $11.80 / hr + $0.50 night shift premium
Full Time Seasonal**
Freezer Forklift – Day Shift
Job Functions /General Responsibilities
(Include, but are not limited to):
- Complete pre-shift forklift sheets.
- Efficiently and accurately load and unload trailers, trucks & containers – fresh and frozen product.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing product.
- Put product away.
- Load and unload blast freezers.
- Load racks.
- Accurately write tote tags.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Forklift certification.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, with an innate positive attitude that is both personable and professional.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to efficiently multitask.
- Analytical problem solver with an ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions.
- An innovative approach to continuous improvements.
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform duties within/outside of job description as required to accomplish the company’s goals.
- A team player who firmly believes in the strengths of shareable knowledge.
If you believe you have the right qualifications and personality for this job please apply in person by bringing your resume and valid forklift ticket to:
8305 128 Street Surrey, BC
* Walk around right hand side of building, through the gate, around back. Come into the Plant office, which is under the sun deck *
You can come any day Monday – Friday before 3:00 pm.